Episode 41 of InterBrews finds Josh traveling to Aggieland to talk to Dean & John at New Republic Brewing. They talk about all things New Republic, college football and more. Enjoy the show, more notes & links to come soon. This is InterBrews.
More notes to come
Episode 39 of InterBrews welcomes Drink of Ages cohost Preston Brown into the studio. Preston brought A LOT of homebrew to try, talked about his beer history, his love for hot rods, his musical past and he takes over the podcast to interview Josh. Tons of fun. Tons of beer. Watch for the sequel. This is InterBrews
Mentioned in the Show
Episode 36 of InterBrews takes place at the Katy Wild West Brew Fest. Josh interviewed brewers & beer folk galore. 10 of the Houston area’s craft breweries participated in this episode. That’s a lot of local beer! Also on this episode were John & Preston from Drink of Ages, Houston Craft Beer Documentarian Steve Maldonado, Jerry and George from the C.I.A. were brewing beer with ingredients provided by Texas Homebrewers of Katy and a few other surprises. Special thanks to the Katy Wild West Brew Fest for putting on such great event and allowing us to podcast during the festivities. If you didn’t get to attend this episode will make you feel like you are there. So grab a local craft beer, go sit outside and pop in those ear buds and be transported to the Katy. Enjoy the show. This is InterBrews.
Listed in order of appearance -
- Caleb from Texian Brewing
- Jerry from Texas Homebrewers & the C.I.A.
- George President of the CIA
- Steve from Tapping In
- Blake & Heather from Lone Pint Brewing
- Jennifer (with a hello from Brian) from No Label Brewing Company
- Zach from Cycler’s Brewing
- “Wild” Bill – volunteer/craft beer and rodeo enthusiast
- Chad & Brent from B-52 Brewing Company
- Preston – Cohost of Drink of Ages
- Carl from Fort Bend Brewing Company
- Frank from Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- Bennett from Karbach Brewing Company
- Gustavo from Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company
- Jon – Cohost of Drink of Ages
- Omar from Southern Star Brewing Company
- Josh from Texian Brewing Company
InterBrews episode 34 finds Josh on location in Richmond, TX at Texian Brewing. Josh sat down with owner/founder Josh Haley and brewer Caleb Wilson to discuss the brewery, the beers and a little Texas history. Great beers were enjoyed and great conversation was had. Listen and enjoy Texian’s brews now in cans and on draft. This is InterBrews.
On this episode of InterBrews Josh sits down with documentarian Steve Maldonado. Steve is working on Tapping In, a documentary about Houston’s craft beer scene. Have a beer and enjoy the podcast. This is InterBrews.